- Cooking and eating utensils
- Stove and fuel
- First aid kit
- Tents (Mountain Safety Research, dome-style tents)
- Kitchen / dining shelter
- Tables and chairs etc
- Food and limited wine (meals are prepared by the guide and assistant cook)
- Saddelbags for personel belongings to take on the ride (rain cloth, lunch, etc.)
What’s not provided?
- Sleeping bag with stuff sack (rated to 0 or -5)
- Sleeping mat (Thermarest or similar for comfort and insulation)
We can rent sleeping bags and mats on request at $10 per night (Sea to Summit down) for a bag and $5 per night (Therma-rest) for a mat. Sleeping bag price includes a cotton sleeping bag liner.
Note: Sleeping bags are also required in refugios